Set up business rules with the new process designer in dynamics 365 – dynamics crm blog
The new visual process designer brings drag-and-drop design capabilities to Dynamics 365 for business process flows, task flows, and business recommendations.
• For business process flows, the designer enables composition scenarios with workflows that can be configured to execute on Stage Entry and Stage Exit to further automate the business processes.
• Business recommendations are rule-based, action-driven insights that can be defined by key users through the use of portable business logic.
The Process Designer Command Bar lets you add a Flow or an Action to the Business Rule.
Java database A Flow comprises Conditions, and the Actions comprises of components such as locking and unlocking fields, business recommendation, setting a field value etc. Easeus data recovery 9 serial It also lets you to Cut-Copy-Paste the Flow and the Composition Rules to other components within the Business Rule. Iphone 5 data recovery software free Users can design the business rules here and take a Snapshot of the Business Rule to be shared with a wider audience or within their documentation.
The Flow Designer lets you build the business rules and apply conditions to it. Database partitioning You can drag and drop components such as Recommendations (New), Lock /Unlock, Show Error Message, Set Field Value, Set Default Value, Set Business Required and Set Visibility to the positive and negative conditions of the Flow. Database gif Components and Properties Panel
Components (2) to (7) were part of the previous versions of CRM. Database project ideas The configuration of Business Recommendations is a new feature released as part of Dynamics 365. Iphone 5 data recovery without backup Think of a scenario wherein you are capturing the Day Time Contact Number and After Hours Contact Number for a customer. Bplan data recovery You could configure a Business Recommendation which would prompt the user to copy the Day Time Contact Number to After Hours Contact Number if the After Hours Contact Number is blank. Data recovery boston ma This feature lets the user interact and make decisions on the data they capture on the form, which wasn’t a possibility in the earlier versions of the product.
• I need to first configure a condition on which this business recommendation need to work. Ipad 2 data recovery In my case, the condition is this needs to fire when the ‘Day Time Contact Number’ field contains a value.
• Now I would specify the properties for recommendation by specifying the name of the field this recommendation needs to appear, the Recommendation Title and the Details.
• I’m not done yet! There has to be an ‘Action’ taken by recommendation. Data recovery company This is a mandatory step. Data recovery network drive In my case, I want the After Hours Contact Number to be populated with the Day Time Contact Number. Data recovery yelp The designer also provides you a Business Rule Text View which summarizes the business logic.
When you have designed the business rule, you can validate the rule and make sure there are no errors associated with the business rule by using the ‘Validate’ button on the Command Bar. Database join table The system does not allow you to save the business rule unless and until the validation is successful.
Here’s how it would look on the CRM form. Google database The Recommendation appears when I fill in a value for the Day Time Contact Number. Database quizlet When I click on ‘Apply’ this copies this number to the After Hours Contact Number.
What it doesn’t do is to turn off the Business recommendation when it has been actioned upon. Database synonym Maybe this something that could be logged on the CRM Ideas Portal for a further enhancement.