Schemaman 0.1.40 _ python package index
SchemaMan is a schema manager for multiple databases, so that schema confguration can be stored in meta data files, and applied equally to any database.
SchemaMan can be used as a generic wrapper for working with databases, or migrating data between databases, who have SchemaMan schemas defined.
* **Working Change Set** – A list of record fields that a Data Set User is making edits to. Database 12c new features These are not applied to any live datasource, and are not integration until all the edits are finished, a Pending Change Set is created, for review.
* **Pending Change Set** – A list of record fields that a Data Set User has specified as edits in a Working Change Set, and promoted to a Pending Change Set for review. Database lyrics The approval process starts here.
* **Approved Change Set** – A list of record fields that a Data Set User promoted to a Pending Change Set, and then all required approvers marked “Approved” moving the state from Pending to Approved. Database 360 The next step is Deployed Change Set.
* **Deployed Change Set** – A list of record fields that has been approved. Database architect salary A Data Set will need to trigger a Deployment of the changes, which is when the changes are actually applied into the Data Set’s data sources. Database administrator job description Before this point, no data changes were made to the Data Set’s data sources. Data recovery app This write must be done by the Data Set itself, as ChangeIn has no knowledge of how this would happen or authorization to perform this work. R database connection Call backs should be implemented for pre- and post- deployment scripts, so that they stages can be processed in ChangeIn, tracking the progress of the work.
* **Committed Change Set** – A list of record fields that has been deployed and written into a Data Set’s data sources. Database weak entity The committed data is kept in ChangeIn to provide auditing functionality, and also for retrieval for use in Roll Backs.
* **Collected Change Set** – A list of record fields that was either rejected or otherwise brought out of the approval process, but is still collected together for editing purposes.
* **Approval Group** – All record field changes have an Approval Group consisting of 1 or more Approvers, which is provided by the Data Set at Working Change Set update or before the Pending Change Set promotion through a call to the Data Set API which takes all the record field changes and returns the list of Approval Groups and Approvers in the ChangeIn specified format.
* **Approvers** – Members of an approval group. Data recovery vancouver Human or role accounts. Level 3 data recovery This could also be a Service based authorization, through API call-back.
The Change Management can invoke scripts against data for owners, groups to provide security and proper approvals, and can invoke scripts as actions to perform pre- and post- commit work at various levels.