Managed it blog _ mclane intel
The latest iOS 10 release from Apple has iPhone lovers welcoming a host of new features. Data recovery jobs With more fancy tricks at your fingertips, the operating system might seem like a bit of a foreign entity, until you learn to navigate the latest update. Database concepts 6th edition Fortunately, the following five tips will help you to discover a whole new list of favorite features.
Whether you want to learn how to bypass pressing the home button to unlock your iPhone or want to take advantage of the face-recognizing software within the photo app, the latest iOS 10 updates is made even better when you use the following five tricks.
• Say Goodbye To Unlocking Your iPhone The Traditional Way — Are you tired of having to press the home button to unlock your iPhone? If so, simply change your settings! Go to settings, followed by general, then accessibility. Database kernel Click on the home button and toggle the rest finger icon to open. Raid 5 data recovery software Now, you can give your finger a break and simply rest it on the home button to unlock your iPhone.
• Safeguard Your Notes With A Password — Notes are a great feature on the iPhone; however, many people tend to store sensitive information in their records, which can cause a mild panic attack if family or friends need to use their phone. Data recovery pro To save yourself the embarrassment of potentially revealing your inner secrets, simply add a password to the Notes. Data recovery tools mac To do so, you will need to go to settings, followed by notes, then click on password. Z wave database Once you have turned on the feature, you will be able to add the chosen password (or TouchID) on individual notes.
• Embrace Your Inner Artist (Or Simply Write Meeting Notes) Via Sketch In Notes — As you might have guessed from the last trick, the notes app has received a new and improved look. Database orm Now, you can add checklists, maps, web links, photos, and even sketches to your notes. Database workbench You can draw with your finger, change the format, and doodle to your heart’s content. Database best practices Thanks to the latest iOS 10 update, you can even organize your notes into folders, which is especially handy if you use your notes for both business and personal reasons.
• Remove Stock Apps — Say goodbye to any unwanted stock apps. Database schema To remove the apps, just tap and hold the app icon until it begins to wiggle, then tap the “X,” and viola the unwanted app is gone. Data recovery external hard drive Don’t worry, if you ever decide that you want the app back, you can simply head to the App Store and download it to your iPhone.
• Merge People In The Photos App — The photos app in iOS 10 now has new and improved abilities. Database 1 to many You can scan your photos to better detect both people and places. Data recovery galaxy s6 You can even merge albums together, which makes it far easier to keep track of all of the adventures that you take with your phone. Os x data recovery software To turn on this unique feature, click on the photos app, followed by album, and then select people. Database technology Click on the word select at the top right of the screen. Database queries definition Next, select the images of the people that you want to merge into a new album. Data recovery mac free Organizing your favorite memories has never been easier.
Whether you have already downloaded the latest iOS 10 version, or have been wary of the new changes that came with the system, these five tricks will help you to make the most out of your smartphone experience. Data recovery phone For additional tips and tricks, or advice on how to get the most out of your favorite devices, contact McLane Intelligent Solutions located in Texas via email@example.com or (866) 551-4628.
As a small or mid-size business owner, you know if you are receiving the proper level of IT support or not. Database normalization The only question that remains is, Are you going to take action and secure more actionable and efficient IT services? This latency period between knowing you have lackluster or underperforming IT support and taking the necessary steps to remedy that fact can end up being quite costly for business owners. Data recovery quote Some who don’t have the right level of computer support in Austin, for instance, may suffer catastrophic data loss and downtime which then illustrates in the worst way possible how small the relative cost for better IT services is.
In other words, not acting to get the best computer support possible can be far costlier than having regular, reliable IT support handling the optimization of your IT network’s data management and security.
Whether it’s due to fire, flood, or another natural disaster, or due to security breach – the chances of failure occurring because of the false perception that top-tier IT services in Austin are somehow “unaffordable” or cost-prohibitive (and thus taking no action otherwise) are significantly high.
Many SMBs are discovering this very fact, and are hurrying to upgrade their computer support in Austin and surrounding communities before a security breach takes out their operational capabilities.
For those of you who realize the stakes involved in failing to have superior IT services working for you and your enterprise, McLane Intelligent Solutions provides the best computer support in Austin for businesses of all types and sizes. Database key types Contact us today by phone at 866-551-4628 for top-rated computer service in Austin that will thwart potential disaster.