Iphone stolen or lost_ here is how to recover photos, messages, contacts and other data from it!
If you have backed up your stolen iPhone to iTunes before, then you can get your data from iTunes backup. Database concepts 6th edition pdf You can find your iTunes backup file by clicking search icon in the menu bar and entering ~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/. Data recovery utility Finding the iTunes backup file doesn’t mean you’ve really got its content. Data recovery from hard drive In order to protect personal privacy, iTunes backup is a kind of SQLITEDB file, which doesn’t allow anyone to access or preview.
To preview and recover the stolen iPhone data from iTunes backup, what you need is a third-party iPhone data recovery tool to scan and extract iTunes backup files of the stolen or lost iPhone for you.
Here, we highly recommend you use Cisdem iPhoneRecovery, which is the best iPhone data recovery software to allow you preview and selectively recover whatever data you want to restore from iTunes backups.
• Recover iPhone or iPad data lost due to deletion, device loss or damage, iOS jailbreak, iOS 10 upgrade or downgrade, restoring to factory settings, etc.
After you install Cisdem iPhoneRecovery on your Mac, open it. Database objects There are two recovery wizards for you. Data recovery raid 5 Since your iPhone is lost or stolen, so the “Recover from iOS Device” is not workable for you. Database architect Choose “Recover from iTunes Backup File” and select the right iTunes backup file of your stolen iPhone. Data recovery options Then hit “Start Scan” button to start scanning.
After scanning, all data like photos, contacts, messages, calendar, notes and videos on your stolen iPhone will be extracted from iTunes backup. Database jobs You can preview each file before recovering. H2 database file Then select the ones you need and hit “Recover” to recover your stolen iPhone data from iTunes backup. R studio data recovery serial key At last, save them on your Mac or transfer them to a new iPhone.
If you get a new iPhone or iPad and have backed up the lost iPhone to iTunes or iCloud before, then you can get back all stolen iPhone data on your new iOS device. Database query languages All you have to do is to restore the stolen or lost iPhone data to your new iPhone or iPad via iTunes or iCloud.
• When you reach the Apps & Data screen, choose “Restore from iTunes Backup”. P d database Connect your new iOS device to your Mac which you used to backup your stolen iPhone. Database 101 Make sure your Mac has the newest version of iTunes. M power database Launch iTunes. Data recovery from external hard drive If a message asks for your iOS device passcode or to trust this computer, follow the onscreen steps.
• Choose the right iTunes backup and click “Restore” button to restore the stolen iPhone data from that backup to your new iOS device. Database join types Wait till the process ends.
• Turn on your iOS device. Section 8 database You should see a Hello screen. Icd 9 database Follow the onscreen setup steps until you reach the Apps & Data screen. Database xampp Make sure that your device has connected to Wi-Fi.
• Proceed to “Choose backup”. Database administrator jobs Select the backup of your stolen or lost iPhone. Data recovery joondalup After you choose the backup, the transfer starts. Database of genomic variants This process takes a while, depending on the size of the stolen iPhone backup and the network speed.
If you have turned on “Find My iPhone” and have locked your iPhone screen with passcode, the first thing you should do when your iPhone gets lost or stolen is to enable lost mode on other devices. Database viewer The detailed steps are introduced in this article: How to Track, Locate and Find Your iPhone or iPad if Lost or Stolen. H data recovery registration code free download Maybe some nice guy will contact you to give it back.
• Report your lost or stolen iPhone to your wireless carrier. Database hardware This can disable your phone account, preventing phone calls, texts, and other data use.
• Change your passwords for Apple ID and other internet accounts on your stolen iPhone. Database roles This may include Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc. B tree database management system This can prevent others from accessing your private data on your missing iPhone.
• Remotely erase all data on your lost iPhone. Database file To prevent anyone else from accessing the data on your missing iPhone, you can erase it remotely. Data recovery near me But you won’t be able to find it using Find My iPhone.
• When you get a new iPhone or iPad, try these tips to protect your device: Eight Essential Tips to Improve iPhone or iPad Security and Privacy.