Data architect job in chicago, il at northwestern memorial healthcare, 577165713 _ americasjobexchange. com
Collaborate with other Architects and I.S. Data recovery prices operational teams (business, information, application, software, technology). Database sharding Define key solutions and ensure they are managed. Database keys with example Define principles to guide solution decisions for the enterprise. Data recovery xfs Define models, including solution patterns, to guide solution decisions for the enterprise. Database management systems 3rd edition Create, document, and communicate the integration approach of all the components of the architecture. Database engineer salary Analyze enterprise business context (trends and business strategy), as well as change requirements in other enterprise architecture viewpoints, to derive the enterprise solution architecture change requirements to guide solution decisions for the enterprise. Jstor database Research, analyze, determine capabilities and propose solution alternatives that address specific business needs and product/service strategies across Lines of Businesses. E m database Develop road maps describing the evolution of all enterprise solution portfolios from current state to future state. Data recovery richmond va Perform design reviews of solutions to ensure the design aligns and supports the specified architecture. Data recovery software Consult with application or infrastructure development projects to harmonize systems or infrastructure with the enterprise solution architecture, and identify when it is necessary to modify the solution architecture to accommodate project needs. Data recovery advisor Ensure that project management or solution delivery life cycle efforts and project architects specifically leverage all aspects of enterprise architecture (EA) separately by enterprise architecture viewpoint (for example, business, information, application, software, and technology) and via guidance at the enterprise solution architecture level across those viewpoints. Database host name Work closely with the enterprise program management office (EPMO), Solution Value Office (SVO), or project office to ensure alignment of architecture in plans and project delivery. Database performance Understand and advocate the principles of business and IT strategies, as well as of enterprise architecture development and service delivery. Data recovery broken hard drive Be prepared to “sell” the EA process (overall, not just for enterprise solution architecture), its outcome and ongoing results, and to lead the communication, marketing or educational activities needed to ensure enterprise solution architecture success and use. Database xe Demonstrate strong technical knowledge and familiarity with how portfolios of systems work together to create enterprise solutions. Database yml mysql Ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust, confidence and intellectual integrity with both Business and IT partners. 5 database is locked Support of enterprise tools needed for development and QA processes. Database fundamentals Work with each line of business to ensure the successful adoption and use of enterprise solutions including application frameworks, software reference architectures, frameworks, patterns, and standards. Database concepts This also includes conformance to the strategies, reference architectures, and guiding principles. Database icon Lead by example, influence and shape outlook and attitudes to facilitate change from a tactical to a strategic oriented enterprise.
The Data Architect is responsible for developing information architectures and complex data models, and approves the modification, and new implementation of database systems. Database versioning This individual works closely with end users and IT development staff to ensure that new and existing data models and databases are consistent with approved data architecture standards. Database 2013 The Data Architect must have expert level knowledge and experience in data modeling and database design. Database cursor This position requires a bachelor’s degree in a related area and at least four years’ experience in the IT field, with at least two years in a database analyst or architecture position
* Provide analysis, design, training, maintenance, tuning, documentation, and implementation of enterprise class logical data models and physical database objects
* Work with clients, business analysts, technical staff, and project team members to plan, design, develop, implement, and enhance applications, scripts, procedures, and metadata for relational databases.
* Work collaboratively with clinical program analytical and data management teams to develop analytical tools to manage/measure care processes, models, and clinical guidelines.
* Demonstrate strong technical knowledge of application delivery methods and familiarity with how portfolios of systems work together to create enterprise solutions.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology is preferred or other degree with significant related IT and leadership experience.
* The architect must have demonstrated knowledge on a domain specific area (i.e. Database list coding languages such as C, C++, JAVA, .NET, C# etc.; networking; Applications such as Cerner, Epic, Peoplesoft, Kronos; Technology such as Microsoft, AIX, VMWare, SAN, Exchange; data).
* Understanding of current IT trends, key vendors and their impact on business strategies, Cloud technologies, Mobile applications, BI architecture, agile IT processes, usability architecture, front-end design, etc. Database queries must be Pragmatic, articulate, persuasive and able to develop, sell and drive architectural solutions.
* Demonstrated success applying best practice performance tuning technologies and techniques to both database structures, as well as database queries and procedures.
* Demonstrated understanding and successful application of proven database design principles such as: requirements analysis, data normalization, data modeling, risk management and quality assurance and for both On-line Transaction Processing (OLTP) and On-line Analytical Processes (OLAP) database systems.
* Possess a thorough understanding of: Business Intelligence/query and reporting tools and technologies, Structured Query Language (SQL), Procedural programming fundamentals.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability or sexual orientation.